Monday, September 13, 2010

360 degrees for Video Music Awards 2010

Indeed it was one of the best nights for music this year. The MTV Video Music Awards 2010 was just accessible everywhere, and from all angles! It was very thrilling to observe arrive some of the best talents that we have such as Katy Perry. Her blue and pink strands of hair were absolutely adorable! Not to mention that her bubbly and sympathetic personality made me admire her even more. I have to speak my mind and just say that I think that Nicki Minaj claimed territory one more time as one of the best female hip hop singers and performers. She really knew how to pump that party up with her very unique outfit and eye catching dance moves! And last but not least, I have to say that Kanye West is the most random rapper I have ever seen. But guess what? I don't think too many people are focused in this but there is a reason why he was chosen for the finale; bottomline: he stole the show with his ballet dancers, his radiating  passion for the music, and his enchanting talent which was reflected in the the debut of his new song : "Runaway".

No comments:

Post a Comment