Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Becky Lovell "Steps Up"!

Just a few hours ago ChanningTatumUnwrapped announced Channing Tatum's top three biggest fans for 2010. I was very thrilled to see Becky Lovell (from Watertown, WI) on that list. Why? Because she has shown to us that she possesses the drive, the enthusiasm, and the dedication to be recognized as Channing Tatum's biggest fan. Earlier this year,  Becky and a friend uploaded a video on You Tube particularly addressed to Ellen Degeneres as a plea to demonstrate her how much they would love to meet Channing Tatum in her show.

"I am a Fabulous Channing Tatum Fan because my family and friends enjoy me a whole lot more when Channing is present!"


 Up to this date, Becky Lovell has not met Channing Tatum in person. I would very much love to see that happen one day. She has definitely gone the extra mile and she is definitely increasing her popularity now that she has finally been officially placed at the top of this contest. A few days before her name was announced, I decided to make a post on PostTheLove, just to encourage a few more readers to submit their vote on Becky's favor.  Now, if for some reason Becky does not win this contest, to me and to many others, she will always be the winner!
.





No comments:

Post a Comment