Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wendy Williams, not just a radio and television presenter!

A strong, intelligent, and stunning Wendy Williams gives to her audience everyday a reason to smile and to realize that we have a wonderful woman that has made a difference in television. I remember when Wendy first started her  tv show; I asked myself: "Why wouldn't they have come up with this great idea before"? The Wendy Williams show offers a little bit of everything that every type of audience likes to watch. Her interviews, food demonstrations, music performers, and of course her "Hot Topics", are the reasons why we like to watch her show so much. Nevertheless, this is not what impresses me of Wendy. What makes me respect her so much  is her contagious encouragement towards other women, confidence, and parental skills that have made us classify her as a well appreciated and admired icon. So, what makes her different from other well admired icons? I could write something about every celebrity that I like but I will tell you why she is one of my favorites. She has shown  to us how important the concept "family" is for her. Simple as that, that's why I feel so proud of her.

Exclusive!
I asked Wendy (See photo): "Would you ever accept a major role (of course) in a movie based on your very own life? She said: "That's a very good question!" She responded my question by stating that she and her husband were planning on producing an independent film based on her first book, an autobiography (Wendy's Got The Heat), which she wrote back in 2001. However, in 2007, she found out that she was getting a TV show! - I think that Wendy should play her own role, she is a unique woman with a great personality worth to admire.

No comments:

Post a Comment