Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Is Snookie a Lindsay Lohan wannabe?

 After an incident that occurred back in July 30th (Seaside Heights, New Jersey), a confident looking Snookie walks out of court today (about 2 hours ago). Her disorderly conduct charge was dropped, although she pled guilty to disturbing the quiet enjoyment of the beach.

As soon as I found out about the upcoming hearing, I decided to visit TMZ's live transmission through their website and observe what the live online chatters were saying about the situation. First of all, being late to her hearing brought really bad comments to the room. Of course, she was a target of negative criticism in all kinds of aspects (especially coming from some ladies who didn't seem to like her). It was kind of funny because I couldn't get  good audio so I asked the chatters what Brighthouse channel this was been transmitted on so we kept going back and forth until I finally came accross the right one.

I think she is craving for more attention, and  also assume she is doing it to perhaps create more revenue but she will need to be extremely careful because she is right now in the spotlight and she wouldn't want to ruin her career just for a few minutes of fun. She's very pretty, and can do better, I know. By the way, I would love to see her in other projects aside from reality shows!



No comments:

Post a Comment