Sunday, September 19, 2010

Channing Tatum's unforgettable act of love

Channing Tatum's fans all over the world (proudly including myself) have been touched by a video that was released yesterday on You Tube. In it, Channing talks about his current project with Rachel McAdams: "The Vow", an upcoming inspiring romantic drama. He also emphasizes his appreciation to his ChanninTatumUnwrapped.com  readers,  to his 3 biggest fans, and to the winner of this year's contest: Becky Lovell. As soon as I received the notification, I immediately began to watch how this incredibly talented star expressed how important his fans are to him through his voice tone and body language. I could learn a lot more from that than his actual words. Channing could not have been anymore explicit; he gave his fans something much more valuable than just a Tweet or a PTL post: he was right there, in front of a camera lens that reflected in an an abstract way our image, our admiration for him. This particular act of love is an unforgettable way to express to his fans through a very meaningful message how well important they are to him. I personally have to say that this is one of the best images and acts that I have ever seen of Channing Tatum; because of that and because he is my favorite film industry talent,  I dedicate this post to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment