Friday, September 10, 2010

Leonardo Dicaprio's link to creepy letters from stalker!

I was shaken to hear this story and now even more after reading this  PDF File of the letters that TMZ published today of a woman that allegedly was portraying and herself as Leonardo Dicaprio's wife. She claims in handwriting that Leonardo and her are expecting a child in common named Jesus. I was able to observe that she just put into paper a lot of random statements that barely made any sense (the way I look at it).

The woman who apparently has been identified as Bistriceanu, has been ordered to stay 100 yards away from him. I love Leonardo, and hopefully this woman stops being like this to him. As a matter of fact, I don't think this is enough protection, especially because he is so famous, but the laws are the laws. I do not think she will stop writing letters so easily because she is already obsessed and acts like not wanting to give up. Nevertheless, I like the way Leonardo has handled this situation, he did what he was supposed to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment