Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Exclusive interview with Tawny Heath

Tawny Heath, on the left.
Tawny Heath is indeed an intriguing, beautiful, and multi talented woman with a sweet personality! However, behind those curtains lies a normal girl that loves to play guitar, the football, her pets, spending time with her family, and cooking! She is an actress, a model, a singer, you name it; she has done it all to be who she is today. She has performed in many cities throughout Pennsylvania, New York, Florida, Massachussetts, Virginia, Connecticut, and also in many areas of Southern California. Her first television appearance was in The Power Rangers and she was also featured in the international magazine Supermodels Unlimited.




1. When did you begin singing and what do you think has made you who you are today? 
I started singing very young when I had a big interest in musical theatre.  I love anything to do with singing, dancing, and acting.  I just loved the arts growing up and I still do.  I think it is something you are born with when you love it as much as I do. I recorded my first demo and started writing my own songs when I was 18.

2.Tell us a little about Heath Street. When was it founded? 
I started writing and recording my own music when I was 18, but I grew up in a "music family"  My mom constantly had music on and introduced me to so many artist from when she was younger and I just absorbed it all and so did my brothers. My younger brother Sean plays many instruments and was the drum major in high school his senior year. When I wanted to learn to play the guitar he was definitely my go to guy.  We had so much fun working together and I always knew any music question I had I could ask him and he would know.  We started doing covers together and we are like best friends so we decided to work together on some songs.  We have an absolute blast and I feel really lucky that we get to work together so much.

 

3. What was your role when you appeared in the tv show "The Power Rangers"?
 I was pretty young when I filmed The Power Rangers.  I think just 8 years old, but I remember being really excited.  When I look back on it now, its just really funny and cute.  I remember everyone at my elementary school was so excited and we all watched it together when it aired. lol
4. How do you prepare before each singing performance?
 I always thought that I would like a lot of energy and a lot of excitement and a lot of people around me having fun before I performed, but from past experience I realized that when I have had my best shows is when I got to sit in absolute silence, everything very calm, and just take a lot of quiet time to my self and be in peace. (I always figured if it was too quiet and peaceful Id get sleepy and have no energy) but it's actually the exact opposite. 

5. What was it like modeling For JLO by Jennifer Lopez and UR-Fragance by Usher? 
A LOT of fun.  I love modeling!! and I got enough free UR Fragrance to practically  last me a life time!! lol  (I gave it away to friends and to my younger brother)
6. What are you currently working on right now?  Things have been a little more quiet for me on the music side of things, but thats because I have been focusing a lot on modeling.  I have some really cool photoshoots coming up that I am excited to tell people about.  No matter what I am working on I really enjoy it, and that is always what matters most.  As long as you are happy and doing what you love then you can have no complaints! :-)  Everyone be sure to check out my Twitter at www.twitter.com/tawnyheath  my blog at  www.tawnyheath.blogspot.com  and my myspace at www.myspace.com/heathstreet!




No comments:

Post a Comment