Thursday, April 22, 2010

Real Men Piss Standing UP!


This may seem like a strange topic for a post, but I have to get something off my chest that needs to be said.

Just the other day here in New York a woman was mowed down by a van in front of her house while she was tending to her garden.

She had no idea that her life was coming to a sudden end thanks to an irresponsible female teen behind the wheel.

But, what really bothered me about this story is that the van was originally driven by the girl’s boyfriend.

He gave up the keys to his own van because his girlfriend was complaining that he was driving too slowly for her.

Had he acted like a real man and told her to shut up or get out and walk, that innocent woman tending to her garden would still be alive today.

I’m 47 yrs old and I’m so seek of seeing weak-ass men coming up in the generations behind me. Thanks to the Women’s movement and all the women’s empowerment crap that came with it, we have men today that have no clue what a traditional man is suppose to be or act like.

They have no problem wearing woman’s pants, they walk with their women on the outside of the street instead of the inside.

But, the biggest thing that irks me is men who take a piss sitting down like a woman.

That’s what I think of the man who gave up his keys. He probably pees sitting down and sees no problem with it



Good for you pastor!

I think Barack Obama pees sitting down too.

The Last Tradition

No comments:

Post a Comment