Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The Last Tradition’s One Year Anniversary Today


When Barack Obama was inaugurated, I was not a happy camper. I didn’t get caught in all the hoopla because I’m a Conservative and I felt he was very bad for our country.

I tried to warn all my friends, family and neighbors that Barack Obama is a big time Liberal radical who believes that America is the cause for all the world’s troubles.

That’s why I was never surprised when Obama made his Apology Tour around the world.

In my frustration, I stated this blog as a form of therapy to fight back against a tidal wave of Obama-mania. For the first 6 months, I posted articles written by Conservatives I admire like Ralph Peters and Rich Lowry and others. But, last September, I decided to write more of my own thoughts. In lees than a week, I got 1 Follower and I was thrilled to death.

Today, TLT has 54 Followers and just the other day surpassed the 10,000 visitor mark!

I want to thank each and every Follower who took the time to sign on to TLT.

I also want to thank my fellow Conservative bloggers who have put TLT on their Blog Rolls.

Also, I want to especially thank Ron Russell of TOTUS for giving TLT linky love in the early months and encouraged me to write more.

Thank you Booker Rising for feathering some of my articles. Thanks brother!

And special thanks go to Cliff of Another Black Conservative who’s links on ABC has help boost TLT to levels I didn’t think possible. Thanks for all your encouragement and faith you’ve shown to TLT!

And thanks to all those who regularly read and/or comment on TLT!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Let’s keep the Conservative wave going!


The Last Tradition

No comments:

Post a Comment