Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Nakia,The Voice: What do I think about him?

Nakia The Voice (NBC)
Nakia (The Voice)- So I sit down tonight for the first time to watch a full episode of The Voice. As soon as I heard Nakia from The Voice I said to myself: "Wow...This man's voice has just captivated me!" I was totally mesmerized by that incomparable energy that he transmitted to all of us. I think that Nakia (The Voice) definitely, definitely possesses something special.

"The way I saw Nakia (The Voice) connecting with that audience was absolutely something I'll never forget. I wasn't physically there, but I felt like if I was. It was beautiful, contagious, magnificent... and I don't know what else I can say, but Nakia (The Voice) really has occupied a special place in my heart." –Melissa Dilan
Nakia The Voice


This is the NBC official page of Nakia (The Voice). Check out also the Twitter page of  Nakia (The Voice)! Good luck Nakia (The Voice) and I'd really like you win in this competition!

No comments:

Post a Comment