Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Britney Spears new video 2011: What do you think?

Britney Spears new music video 2011: I Wanna Go
What do you think about the Britney Spears new  video 2011? The Britney Spears new  video 2011 is from her song "I Wanna Go". Here's the Britney Spears I Wanna Go  video:

But..... before you watch, here are some of the things people have been buzzing about:
Some people say that the Britney Spears new  video 2011 is partially a copy of one of the projects of Avril Lavigne. What's your take on this one? Is Britney Spears copying Avril Lavigne in her new video? Fans have been talking about the the Michael Jackson Thriller tribute at the end of the Britney Spears new  video 2011. Did you like the Michael Jackson tribute at the end of the video?

I think that the Britney Spears new  video 2011 was a combination of plenty of things. It had a very, very, very random setting though, which is the reason why I'm writing about it today. By the way, I think it's pretty hot too! However, I want to know what you have to say about it. What do you think about the Britney Spears new  video 2011, I Wanna Go?


No comments:

Post a Comment