Saturday, June 18, 2011

Check out our featured friends with great talent!

Happy Father's Day! So I posted yesterday a chance for some of you guys to get featured on my blog today! Don't worry, pretty soon I'll be throwing another chance, so stay tuned! In the meantime, you can still advertise with us!

Darius Thompkins, rapper.
Meet: Darius Thompkins
Follow him on Twitter! @IamD_Dukes
reverbnation.com/ddukes
I am 20 years old. I have been rapping since I was 6 years old and still on it! My goal is to become a role model for people who have talents and give them up because nothing works out as they plan. My dream is also to release a multi platinum cd in stores.







Rejeana Campbell, aspiring singer
Meet: Rejeana Campbell
Follow her on Twitter! @Jeana_Bell
www.youtube.com/jeanabell100
Hello I'm Rejeana Campbell, but I want my stage name to become Jeana Bell so you can just call me that! I'm 17 years of age and I really want to become a singer, songwriter, and an actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment