Thursday, October 21, 2010

Exclusive interview with Nikita Tyree

Nikita Tyree was born and raised in Newark, New Jersey. This down to earth and stylish  singer /writer ( Hip Hop and R&B ) is also the CEO of:  Entertainment Company N.T.M 12 Entertainment and N.F.L Studios.  She currently has 13 songs on her repertoire under her Reverbnation profile. Be sure to check them out! Today I had the pleasure to interview her, and this is what she had to say:
(Exclusive and only on: Whoops, it is what it is!)

When did your passion for music begin?
My passion for music began when I was 14 yrs old. That's when I actually started writing and arranging my own songs. Singing has always been a part of my life. Attending a school of Arts and Vocal Training throughout my 4 years in high school was something that made me learn a lot more and increase my interest each day. I definitely have a story to share with the world!

Continue below...

What is your dream?
As a poet who has learned to transform my pieces into melodies, I have a hearts desire to be a song writer; then a singer. Maybe both together!  Writing is where my heart is.

Check out the slide version promo of her upcoming music video: "Reach Down":

No comments:

Post a Comment